Check out these other recent posts!

Welcome! Check out my most recent posts!

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Purple Daisies



I purchased this beautiful bunch of purple daisies to put on the table at a little "cookie reception" we had last night at church following a send-off for our Summer missions team. I couldn't resist taking a few photos.

 
 
There were a couple little blooms and so I put them in my sweet new vase!
 
 



I love taking pictures of flowers. And I love having fresh flowers in my home.

 
 

 
 
I hope you enjoyed this pretty bit of sunshine today!
 photo signature_zps9c411e62.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

Comments may be moderated so you may not see your comment immediately.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...