Check out these other recent posts!

Welcome! Check out my most recent posts!

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Welcome To April!

April is upon us and that means a new calendar up on the chalkboard.

 
 
I couldn't resist adding a couple pretty daffodils. Hopefully they will be showing themselves around here soon.
 

 
 
So did you survive April Fool's Day? Hubster woke our oldest son up at 2AM and told him it was time to get up and get ready for school. He had adjusted his clock the night before. It's a good thing our son is such a good sport. I don't think I would have been so kind at 2 in the morning.
 
 
 
 
April 1st is actually the anniversary of when Hubster and I got engaged. Seriously. He asked me to marry him on April Fool's Day. He had purchased a ring and it was burning a hole in his pocket. He couldn't wait so he asked me to marry him on April 1st. True story!
 
I hope this new month is starting out well for you!
 photo signature_zps9c411e62.png

1 comment :

  1. What a great wall! It is so cool that you have a space to change up whenever you want!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

Comments may be moderated so you may not see your comment immediately.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...