Check out these other recent posts!

Welcome! Check out my most recent posts!

Friday, November 8, 2013

Four Things For Friday 11.8.13

Wow! We've made it to Friday already.

Here are my random thoughts for this week.....

1.) First off, check out this beautiful tree in our front yard. Glorious, isn't it?


2.) I realized yesterday that the upside to all the Christmas stuff being out in all the stores is that a lot of the Fall stuff is on clearance. WOO HOO! I snagged this acorn yesterday for half price. Because, I mean, who doesn't want a giant, golden acorn?




3.) We have a busy weekend coming up. A "Gotcha Day" celebration, a birthday, and oh yea, Second Sunday. Mom asked me to bring a salad this time. I decided to try this Romaine and Ramen Salad recipe that the lovely Kelly over at Talk Of The House posted this week. Talk Of The House is one of my favorite blogs. Stop over and check out the Fall lunch menu Kelly shared. She always has yummy-looking recipes and a beautifully set table. And her home always looks so inviting.


4.) Finally, Sal has invited us to a Thanksgiving linky party over at Drinking From My Saucer! Check out her post today and start thinking about what your family's Thanksgiving traditions are and then come back on Tuesday to share them. I'm sure it will be fun to hear other people's traditions and stories. And who knows, maybe you will come away with an idea for a new tradition to start in your family.
 
You can find all the details HERE.

Okay, I think that's it!

Remember....


Have a great weekend!


Today's Thankfulness....

* For the smell of Autumn in the air this morning.

* That my husband knows how to fix a lot of things and I don't have to worry about them.

* For the anticipation of gathering with family this weekend.

 photo signature_zps9c411e62.png

1 comment :

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

Comments may be moderated so you may not see your comment immediately.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...