Check out these other recent posts!

Welcome! Check out my most recent posts!

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Thanksgiving Table


I'm not hosting Thanksgiving this year. But I couldn't resist the temptation to put together some ideas for a pretty Thanksgiving table. One of the things I love doing when I do host is setting the table.



I didn't buy anything new for this table. I put it together with things I already had and gathered from around the house.


I only have two of the black and white dinner plates. So I did a little mixing and matching with the place settings.




I used little leaf tags (found at the Target Dollar Spot last year) tied to faux pumpkins to create place cards.


Our chalkboard makes a nice back drop, don't you think?




I used an Autumn wreath I've had for years around a hurricane and added some houndstooth ribbon for the centerpiece.


If you are welcoming guests this year, I hope my table gives you a little inspiration.



If you'd like, you can read about our Family's Thanksgiving traditions HERE.


Today's Thankfulness....

* For the beautiful snow fall we had yesterday.

* For my cozy, warm house.

* For a day to just putter around the house.
 photo signature_zps9c411e62.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

Comments may be moderated so you may not see your comment immediately.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...