Check out these other recent posts!

Welcome! Check out my most recent posts!

Thursday, November 7, 2013

New Camera Photos

Good morning all!

First off, I want to say thank you for all the Anniversary wishes and "likes" yesterday!

If you follow along on Facebook, you know that my sweet Hubster gave me a new camera. We have this thing about gifts. I think I've mentioned before that my love language is gifts. I love giving as well as receiving well thought out gifts.

Hubster's love language is not gifts. But after 20 years of marriage he has figured out that mine is.

So our anniversary gift giving went something like this.....

Me: (opening camera) Thanks Hon', but I didn't get you anything.

Hubs: That's okay.

Me: Well actually, your gift is that I didn't spend any money.

Hubs: Thanks! It's just what I wanted!

and then....

Hubs: The camera is actually for both of us. Your gift is that now you can take better pictures and my gift is now I don't have to listen to you complain about how bad you think your pictures are.

See how well we know each other after 20 years?

Anyways, I thought I would pop in and show you a couple of the MANY photos I've taken with the new camera. (By the way, it's not a fancy schmancy camera. Still a point and shoot, but WAY better. The old camera was actually only about five years old, but you can hardly keep up with technology any more!)

These are straight out of the camera too. Normally I would do major Photoshopping to my photos to make them half presentable. It's been pretty overcast here the last couple days so I'm looking forward to trying it out in some better lighting too.

Have a great day, everybody!







Today's Thankfulness.....

* For a kind and generous husband.

* For the leaf storm that swirled around me yesterday when I was out. What a sight!

* For fun times and celebrations with family to look forward to this weekend.

* For the opportunity for my daughter to participate in a fun after school activity.
 photo signature_zps9c411e62.png

1 comment :

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

Comments may be moderated so you may not see your comment immediately.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...