Check out these other recent posts!

Welcome! Check out my most recent posts!

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Home Tour

Fall is officially here and the house is decked out in its Autumn glory! I love bringing these colors into my home for the season.



C'mon in and I'll show you around. Someone is taking a little nap, but he won't mind if you come in. Despite how it looks, he LOVES having guests.



Let's head into the kitchen first. I tried to tone down the orange this year, but I just couldn't help myself in the kitchen. I love using these preserved leaves.

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
Some mums in a basket for the table. They are a really inexpensive way to decorate the table for the season.
 


 
 
And some more mums grace the dresser.


 
 

 
 
 
I loved these green pumpkins that I found at Michael's.
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
As usual, I kept the hearth area simple.
 
 
 

 
 
I gave this guy some leaves to play in.
 
 
 
 

 
(Looks like someone decided to move to a more comfy spot.)
 
 




Well, that's about it. I hope you enjoyed our little tour! Next week I'll have some porch décor for you. Stay tuned!
 photo signature_zps9c411e62.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

Comments may be moderated so you may not see your comment immediately.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...