Check out these other recent posts!

Welcome! Check out my most recent posts!

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A Sneak Peek....And A Winner!

Good Morning!

I just wanted to pop in announce the winner of the Mom's Night Out DVD. Thanks to the faithful readers who left comments!

Congratulations to Sandra who left a comment on Facebook! I hope you enjoy the movie!

I have been busy Fall-ifying the house! I will share photos later in the week, but I thought I would give you just a little sneak peek.



I am going to putter around my house a bit more today and then I am off to another cross country meet this afternoon to see my daughter run. Have a great day everybody!
 photo signature_zps9c411e62.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

Comments may be moderated so you may not see your comment immediately.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...