Check out these other recent posts!

Welcome! Check out my most recent posts!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Decorating The Porch For Fall 2014

On Tuesday, I  finally got our porch decorated for Fall. It was a rainy day though so I had to wait until yesterday to take some photos.


 
 
It's just a little different than last year's porch. I knew I wanted the leaf garlands to go all the way to the ground this year so I picked up a couple more this year.
 
 
 
 
The burlap wreath that I made last year didn't stand up too well to the elements. But I found this fairly inexpensive corn husk wreath at my local craft store and just reused the sunflower picks from last year's wreath that I loved. And then I hung it with some wide burlap ribbon.
 
 
 
 
I bought a large potted mum and put it in a galvanized bucket. I pulled this little stool out from our living room. Both the bucket and stool came from my grandparent's house. The stool was made by my great grandfather. And of course I added some pumpkins.
 
 
 
 
I love all the bright Autumn colors that welcome people to our home. Are you getting ready for Fall at your house?

 
 
 

 photo signature_zps9c411e62.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

Comments may be moderated so you may not see your comment immediately.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...