Check out these other recent posts!

Welcome! Check out my most recent posts!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Please Forgive Me!

It's been brought to my attention that I've made a bit of a mistake.

Check out THIS POST and see if you can find it.

Go ahead....I'll wait!







{crickets}




YOU'RE BACK! Did you find it?

Yep, I left out a day! Can you believe it? (Actually, I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner!)

We don't want to leave out the 26th! You never know....it could turn out to be a very important day.


My son noticed the error the other day and got quite a case of the giggles over Mom messing up. I wish he would follow me around all the time and giggle EVERY time I make a mistake. That would make life a lot more bearable sometimes.

So here you go.....the new and improved....and correct....January chalkboard calendar!


 photo signature_zps9c411e62.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

Comments may be moderated so you may not see your comment immediately.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...