Check out these other recent posts!

Welcome! Check out my most recent posts!

Monday, December 30, 2013

Peace On Earth: Sloppy Chicken

Before the year ends, I wanted to give you one more of my Peace On Earth Recipes. This post could have easily been titled "The Easiest Recipe Ever" instead. It's  SO easy in fact, that there's really no recipe and I didn't take a photo of the ingredients to help you out.

Pull out your crock pot because you'll need it again for this one.

Here you go....

1 bag frozen chicken tenders (you know how much I love those!)
1 bottle of your favorite barbeque sauce

Put the chicken in the crockpot and pour the sauce over the top. Cook on high for 4 hours. Shred chicken with fork and return to sauce to warm. Serve on buns. 

BOOM! That's it!



Hopefully this recipe will help you out while the Christmas craziness winds down. It's simple food.....which I always feel is what we need after a big holiday of eating. It would be good too if you still have one more gathering to host. It also happens to be a great dinner in the Summer when you don't want to heat up your kitchen.

There you have it....Sloppy Chicken.

(You'll have to forgive this aweful photo. I was trying to get a picture in decent light. But in the process, I made the sandwich look like it was floating in mid-air. So if you decide to call this recipe "Floating Chicken Sandwiches" instead, I'll understand. I don't think I will ever be a food photographer!)

Enjoy!
 photo signature_zps9c411e62.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

Comments may be moderated so you may not see your comment immediately.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...