Check out these other recent posts!

Welcome! Check out my most recent posts!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Decorating 101

Hey everybody! This week I'm vacationing at the beach with my family and, true to form, I didn't take time to prepare any posts ahead of time. But I stumbled upon a great blogger series this morning that I thought I would share with you.

Beth at Home Stories A to Z has invited 20-some other bloggers to join her for How To Decorate. Each day a few of them are sharing some of their favorite home decorating tips....a little Decorating 101 if you will.

 
                
 

Today actually starts Day 3, but there's still time to catch up. Beth has all of the blogs listed for you if you follow the link to her first post above. I for one love learning from others who's homes I admire, so I will definitely be reading while I relax this week!

Enjoy!
 photo signature_zps9c411e62.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

Comments may be moderated so you may not see your comment immediately.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...