Check out these other recent posts!

Welcome! Check out my most recent posts!

Friday, June 13, 2014

A Little Summer Decor

I come bearing lots of photos today!

After a class trip, a funeral, and all kinds of end-of-the-school-year activities, I finally got around to "Summerfying" a little bit around here. I was starting to get a little concerned that July 4th might come and go before I got to it.

It all started with this Katie Daisy canvas that I found on mega clearance at Target back in the Fall.


 
 
 
 
 
(Remember these little fellas? )
 


 
 
Some bright sunshine-y pillows.

 
 
 
A little lemonade, perhaps?
 




Some color, some greenery, and a sweet print by The Nester (a birthday gift from my sister) that says, "It Doesn't have To Be Perfect To Be Beautiful."




I tried to keep things colorful and light.








 
 
Summer is in full-swing at our house. How about yours?
 photo signature_zps9c411e62.png

1 comment :

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

Comments may be moderated so you may not see your comment immediately.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...