Check out these other recent posts!

Welcome! Check out my most recent posts!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Trend Alert: Painted Pumpkins

If you've been looking around anywhere in blogland or on Pinterest you've seen that the "in" thing to do is to paint your pumpkins. Even my current copy of HGTV Magazine has a feature on nontraditionally decorated pumpkins. They're everywhere!

Pretty ones....

 
 
 
Geometric ones.....
 
 
 
"Scary" ones....
 
 
 
And some just-for-fun ones....
 
 
Love me some minions!
 
I love all this creativity, but I think I'm kind of a traditionalist and like my pumpkins the way God painted them....bright golden orange.
 
 
So what do you think? Painted pumpkins....yay or nay?
 

 photo signature_zps9c411e62.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

Comments may be moderated so you may not see your comment immediately.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...