Check out these other recent posts!

Welcome! Check out my most recent posts!

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Sharing A Little Spring With You





Yesterday when I was at the grocery store, these tulips called out my name.

I gave in and bought them because, wow, aren't they beautiful? And besides, who couldn't use a little dose of Spring right about now?

And they've been making me smile ever since I brought them home yesterday, so I thought I would share them with you.



Enjoy!
 photo signature_zps9c411e62.png

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for sharing the tulips, while shopping yesterday I saw this elderly lady buying roses at Aldis, this brought a smile to my face, I almost bought some for me, but declined since my Valentine roses from my son are still surviving, (though barely), maybe next weekI will get some fresh ones.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

Comments may be moderated so you may not see your comment immediately.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...